There are many people who have a defined jaw line and a thin face structure. This type of face is easy to apply makeup and makes the overall body appear than. But those who do not have such facial features can easily create the illusion of a slimmer looking face. This can be easily done with the help of right face makeup application techniques.
Some of the simple make up tricks are:
- Get a good quality blush and with the help of good brush apply it on the cheeks and upward toward the hairline. You can use the blush to cover the area under our eyes. This way your cheeks will look less rounded and will appear more fine and elegant. Do not apply any blush to your neck area. You can use either cream blush or powder blush. But cream blush works much better as compared to a powder blush.
- Take a bronzer and apply it directly under your cheekbones and blend it properly. Use a bronzer which is one shade darker than your skin tone. This will give the look of a shadow which will make your face look much thinner than normal.
- To highlight your cheekbones, finish the face makeup by applying some highlighter on the top of the cheekbones. You must apply the highlighter near the outer corners of your eyes to create the perfect illusion of thin face.
- If your skin is pale, get a tan about two or three shades darker than your natural skin tone. You can get the tan from a bottle. There are specially designed sunless tanner that can be applied on face to make the skin appear more defined and your face will appear smaller.
- It is the shape of your brow that can correctly define and frame your face. For those having a fuller face must keep the shape of their eyebrows natural and neat in order to balance the facial features and make it appear thinner. Eyebrows that are either too heavy or plucked out and drawn on with a liner pencil will further highlight natural roundness of your face.
- Define your jaw line properly in order to hide your double chin. It can be done by apply a bronzing powder which is two shades darker than your skin tone under your jaw line. Blend the bronzer properly or else there will be two-toned effect.
- When applying makeup you need to give extra attention to your nose. When applying a bronzer avoid the sides to the nostrils. Instead you need to focus on the upper sides of your nose just under the eyes. Use darker lines on each side of your upper nose but try to keep the center part of your nose light.
- Focus on enhancing the facial features like your eyes and lips in order to draw attention away from your fuller chin. You can try a bright pink lipstick or a bold new eye shadow for your eye makeup.
To conclude, with the above mentioned face make-up tips, you can easily make the appearance of your face thinner than normal.